Three weeks and one day have gone by since Benjamin was born! I cannot believe it has been three weeks already! He is the most beautiful thing we have ever seen and we love just watching him change and grow as time goes on. Aaron and I are still in awe that he is ours forever!
I am doing good. The healing process after the c-section has gone very smoothly without any complications! I am able to be up and moving around and able to be taking care of Ben. Fortunately, Ben is sleeping in large chunks at night already so exhaustion is not as bad as it could be! On my list of favorite ways to spend my day are snuggling with Ben, kissing Ben, watching Ben explore his new world, memorizing the shape of his features, and watching him grow. My little Peanut is already in 0-3 months clothing!
Daddy is so proud of his little boy! Aaron was able to take 2 weeks of paternity leave to be with us in the hospital and the first week at home. It was a blessing for all of us. His first week back was a little rough as we were still trying to figure out what we were doing with this new little wonder. Benjamin has already watched some basketball and football with Daddy!
Personally, we think Benjamin is the most adorable baby ever! It helps that he is a really good baby as well. At this point, his favorite things are staring at the ceiling, snuggling, pooing now more than 20 minutes after a diaper change, and sleeping.
Just one more thing for Mommy to kiss and oodle over.
Nice job! Pictures are great, especially like the 5th one! Ben and I have a lot of favorite things in common (well, I don't have to worry about someone changing my diaper - yet :-) ).
ReplyDeleteBen is adorable! Glad you are all adjusting :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure who is more lucky.....Ben for getting the best parents, or Jenny and Aaron for getting the most wonderful son. I'd say it is a tie. Congratulations to the three of you. Ellen Tabak
ReplyDelete