Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fun times with Benjamin Moeller

So, I was just scanning through the blog and realized there has not been a fun, "what is Benjamin up to" post since his 4 month well visit!!!  He will be 8 months on Friday!  That is entirely too long to keep all of you from the funny stories, cute pictures (though there have been some), and continual learning!  So, without further ado...
This is gonna be good!
In early June, the Moeller family traveled to Wisconsin for two graduations!  This was Benjamin's first plane ride.  He did great on the way there, all snuggled up in the Moby wrap. 
Snuggled up like a baby kangaroo
Benjamin spent time with lots of family, went to his first graduation parties, went in the pool for the first time, and took a good nap for the first time (almost kidding).
What have I agreed to!?
Great-Grandma Judy from Texas! She smells like sunshine.
Great-Grandpa George and Great-Grandma Karen from Wisconsin! I <3 fingers!
Cousin Macy, only 2 weeks younger. That means I can boss you around!
Cousin Audrey and Elliott. We're just chillin'.
This is like a giant bathtub!
Masta Nappa
Mommy and Daddy were a little nervous that it was a fluke that he slept the whole way to Wisconsin and surely they would be those parents on the plane with the screaming baby.  As you can see below, it was not a problem at all.
I'm not tired.
I'm just resting my eyes.
Who am I kidding?
 We also took a family picnic and took time to enjoy the nice summer weather as a family.
Wee!!
Look Mommy!  A leaf! My very first leaf!
Fear not.  There will be more posts updating you on all the fun we have been having!

No comments:

Post a Comment