Wednesday, January 25, 2012

12 month check up

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! 
You can't make me!
Benjamin had his 12 month visit today.  It was the first time I have been able to tell the pediatrician, "No, we are not having any issues with napping." He has been napping well for the past month. Hooray!!

Ben is healthy and growing like crazy!  Let's go over the stats:

Height: 32 in. (+11 1/2 inches since birth, 97 percentile)
Weight: 20 lb, 4 oz (+12 lb, 13 oz since birth, 15 percentile)
Head circumference: 47 cm (+9 cm since 1 mo, 70 percentile)

As you can see, Ben is still a skinny bean pole who is growing like a weed!  I was excited that we finally crossed the 20 pound mark...barely.

Sadly, he also had to get 3 shots today.  Shots do NOT equal a happy baby.
Shots make me sad, very sad.

In other, happier news, we went shopping for little Ben shoes. We didn't find any shoes but we did find a friend! I probably could have shopped for hours and he would not have cared.
You're almost as cute as I am! Let's be friends.

1 comment: