Saturday, May 19, 2012

This really happened!

After a post full of sad news, I thought I would share some good news with you all about our sweet, adorable, napping Ben!  Yes, I said napping and I said with with a happy voice!!!
I love to put things on my head!  I am a fashion-forward little man.

As if that wasn't enough, on March 27, 20102, I finally got a picture of my cutie napping! 

Corduroy Bear and Blankie banished to the floor in hopes he won't fall asleep.
My sleeping cutie!
 We have moved to one nap a day and our sweet little boy is napping for almost 2 hours most of the time!  Now, you mommies with napping babies are terrified to think "only 2 hours the whole day" but I tell you this is so amazing I hardly know what to do with myself!

I feel so much better after napping, especially without pants!
<3
 In other news, he is also forward facing in his car seat!
So this is what's going on!

2 comments:

  1. Jenny: That picture of Ben after his nap with the smile on his face was so uplifting!! and the expression on Benjamin's face in the "fashion forward" pose was a classic!! Thanks for the updates. Love Mom & Dad M.

    ReplyDelete