Tuesday, September 15, 2015

How can I donate to Super Sam in honor of Diane?

The race on Saturday went great! Ben got his donuts and I got to run for one of the most amazing women I know!
Montour Trail tradition
For those of you who read Diane's story, how amazing is it that she is pouring out love on Super Sam and his family!?
LOVE HER!
I spoke with Sam's mom, Leslie, and she couldn't believe that Diane wanted to bless their family in this way. Sam is doing well! His scans have been clear and he is making progress with his physical struggles. He even started kindergarten this year and is going to be a big brother again!!!

Roger and Leslie are so grateful for your donations and to Diane for her out pour of love!
If you have followed Super Sam, you'll understand why him riding a bike brings me to tears!
As you saw in my post prior to the race, I wasn't sure how to get donations to Super Sam. His daddy fixed that real quick! There is a link to Super Sam's PayPal account on Super Sam's facebook page. You can click on the link to make your donation. If you are uncomfortable with using PayPal or making an online donation, please contact me by e-mail, text, or leaving a comment on this post and I'll instruct you on how to send a check to the family.

Thank you again for your generosity and prayers for this little man and his family over the past 2 years!
What a handsome superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment