Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grandparents, Aunts, and Uncles! Oh my!

Benjamin Robert is over 3 months now!  Time is just flying by!  He is a happy, smiling, giggling, bouncing, bubbling little boy!  Lately, he has been practicing "making eyes" and "bashful smiling."  I have no doubt it is practice to win over the ladies when we are out in public.
Hey ladies!  Yeah, I'm lookin' at you.  Check out my bubbles.

In true Moeller fashion, we have been busy with visitors since Ben was born.  Let's recap (really, I just want to look at all his 3+ months of cuteness and disguise it as a blog post!)

Birth - 1 month

We had lots and lots of visitors in the first month of Benjamin's life!  All 6 of his grandparents were able to see him in the hospital and one aunt and one uncle.  Even Ms. Kelly stopped by for a visit before we left the hospital!
I was born a ladies' man!
I had a ton of help getting started as a mom!
I <3 my Mommy


My hat is too big, I can't find my hands, and I'm stuck in some torture machine.
Things are not looking good.  At least I have my Soothie.
Grandma Linda and Grandpa Mike stayed the first few days we were home
I love my Grandma and Grandpa

Daddy got a whole week to stay at home and play...I mean work, lots of work!
Daddy snuggles are the best!
Grandma Linda came back for a week and Grandpa Mike visited on the weekend.
We're having fun on my mat, Grandma!
Grandma Ellen and Aunt Tia came for a week and Grandpa Bob was able to visit on the weekends.
I love my Grammy and Grandpa

1 month old

Aunt Cece came to play!  She was amazing, especially for having no baby experience!  Grandpa Jim, Grandma Jen, and Uncle Calvin came in for the weekend.
We'll call her "the baby whisperer"
I love my Grandma and Grandpa
I like to hang out with my Aunt Cece and Uncle Cal
Grandma Linda came back again to help.  She was the last week long visitor and Grandpa Mike visited on the weekend.
Grandma said we would have fun and snuggles when she came back.  She made me do Tummy Time!
Mommy got to her before I could stop her.

Whew!  That's a lot of people to come through the house to shower Ben with love and smiles and hugs!

Then it was on to weekend visitors!

Grammy Ellen and Grandpa Bob couldn't get enough of Ben so they came out for a weekend.
I am a cuddling extraordinaire!

2 Months old

Great-Grandma Judy flew in from Texas and Uncle Erich and Aunt Michelle drove in from Michigan to get some Ben time.
I love Great-Grandma.  Can we keep her?

This guy is pretty comfy.  I could get used to this.

Aunt Michelle was teaching me some new moves
Grandpa Jim came back for another visit with Aunt Cece and Uncle Calvin.
Uncle Cal is so funny!

What!?  You're leaving!?  Don't look at me.  I don't want you to see me cry!

Grandma Linda brought her friends, Aunt Amy and Aunt Melissa, for a girls' weekend (plus Benjamin and Aaron, of course).
I'm so cute, even I can hardly stand it.
Aaron's friends, Matt and Bob came out to meet Benjamin.  Unfortunately, we didn't get any pictures with them but we did take Benjamin to his first German restaurant/pub.
Gettin' back to my roots.

3 Months old

Grandma Linda and Grandpa Mike came out for another weekend visit after Easter.  Grandpa was thrilled to see how much I have grown!
I could get used to all this attention!

Wow!  That is a lot of people to come to Pittsburgh to shower Benjamin with love.  Thank you to those who stayed to help and those that made the trip to visit!  We have had so much fun!

That review really wore me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment