You know it is a good nap day when Mommy can get two blog posts done in one day!
Let's continue to catch up on what Benjamin has been doing lately.
 |
| Hello Ladies! |
Bath time is becoming more fun since Benjamin is beginning to look around and see what is around him rather than pleading with Mommy to take him out. He also has started to figure out that when he kicks his feet, Mommy gets wet!
 |
| Wow! I never knew those bottles were there! |
 |
| Mmmmmm |
He has also discovered his hands (oh does he love those fingers, especially the pointer and middle!),
 |
| I am sure I can get both of these things in my mouth... |
his feet,
 |
| Whoa! My feet are quick! |
 |
| They start us early at the Moeller house |
and his toys and books.
 |
| Mr. Crunchy!! |
The drooling continues. Aaron and I think he may get teeth early since he is chopping on his fingers, sort of crabby, and drooling like crazy! We'll see.
 |
| Finally, a bib! |
 |
| My Daddy and I are just chillin'. |
|
|
Benjamin seems to like to be outside. He loves to go on walks and sit on our porch with Daddy.
 |
| Being carried around on a walk is hard work. |
 |
| Daddy, Mommy, and me |
On May 15th, Benjamin was baptized! Aaron and I are so happy that is he now a part of the visible church! We had tons of family members there to witness this joyous event.
 |
| Grandma Linda, Grandpa Mike, Uncle Erich, and Aunt Michelle |
 |
| Grammy Ellen, Grandpa Bob, Great-Grandpa Roger, and Great-Grandma Joan |
 |
| Grandma Jen, Grandpa Jim, Aunt Cece, Uncle Cal, Uncle Erich, Aunt Michelle, Great-Grandma Karen, and Great-Grandpa George |
Even Benjamin's girlfriend came!
 |
| My sweet Hannah and I have the same car seat. PERFECT! |
Benjamin has had a few exciting "firsts" this month!
First time sitting in his highchair. He even helped Mommy bake (YAY!).
 |
| Mommy is really excited about this mixer thing. |
First interactive playdate with the Pickett boys.
 |
| Mrs. Lauren invited us over for a play date with Noah and Christopher! |
First baseball game. Tigers vs. Pirates. It was a fitting match up for a Pittsburgher with Michigan parents.
 |
| GO TIGERS!! |
 |
| I've got my hot dog box, my Tigers gear, and my daddy. It's a great day for baseball! |
 |
| Ready for some baseball! |
Benjamin also attended his 2nd wedding and is planning to attend his 3rd this weekend! Busy busy boy!
 |
| My daddy and I coordinate! And it wasn't even on purpose! |
No comments:
Post a Comment