Friday, August 5, 2011

6 months!

Hi everyone!  It is good to be back, even if this is only a quick post.
Stay very still Daddy.  Maybe if we don't move, Mommy won't notice we're rough housing.

Things are slowly getting back to normal at the Moeller house.  Daddy's surgery went really well.  The surgeons described it as, "better than we had hoped." Hooray!  His recovery is going well and he is up and going for walks with Mommy and Benjamin!

Grandma Linda's surgery went well also.  We received great news that the mass on her ovary was NOT CANCEROUS!!!  Praise God!  Her recovery is going well also though she has been tortured by not being able to lift Ben.
Look at me, Grandma!

Benjamin had his 6 months well visit on August 1.  Here are the stats:

Weight: 16 pounds, 2 ounces (+8 pounds, 11 ounces since birth, 21st percentile)
Height: 28 3/8 inches (+almost 8 inches since birth, 95th percentile)

He is still one long, skinny dude! He is also a mover and shaker!
I was sure this was the way out...

We have done quite a bit since my last post in June.  The biggest highlights are:

He can sit!
I'm a big boy!
He is eating cereal!
I love my cereal!
He can roll in his big boy stroller!
Wee!!!
Well, nap time just ended so I will have to write later.

No comments:

Post a Comment