Friday, August 26, 2011

You were expecting a post?

As I sat down at the computer, I fully intended to write a post to update you on the cuteness that is Benjamin and all of the very cool things he is doing.

That being said, I will have to postpone my blog writing.  My body is currently not able to handle more than breathing, cuddling, and thinking about sleep.
Mommy, that sounds terrible! It's a good thing you have a cute little guy like me around to help!



My questions about motherhood at this point are:
How is such a small tummy able to produce so much poop!? And where does that smell come from!?
Like the Packers, I am a champion. A champion pooper!

How bad will teething really be since Aaron and I have thought for sure Ben is teething for the past 3 months?
What? I just like to chew on stuff and drool and cry for no apparent reason.

And the biggest question of them all - When will this child take a nap?
I'm not tired. Read book. I'm not tirrrrr...

1 comment:

  1. Teeth are SOOOO SLOOOOOOW coming in for some kids. Stock up on the bibs for the drool. He's super cute. Thanks for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete