![]() |
| Phew! I thought I heard the doctor coming in to ruin my fun. |
Benjamin had his 15 month well-visit today. We confirmed a few things while we were there:
1. Our son is a bean pole!
Here are the stats:
Height: 33 in. (+12 1/2 inches since birth, 97 percentile)
Weight: 22 lb, 2 oz (+14 lb, 11 oz since birth, 15 percentile)
Head circumference: 48 cm (+9 cm since 1 mo, 70 percentile)
![]() |
| Who you callin' bean pole!? Can't you see my slight belly and those 2 half-wrinkles around my knee? |
2. Benjamin is really smart!
He was able to tell the pediatrician what a sheep says (quick "bah") and a tiger, which is currently his favorite animal noise ("ahwrrr").
3. Our baby boy is a toddler.
As you can guess from these pictures, he was not content to sit nearly naked on my lap and cuddle like we had done so many times before. He was squirming so much, I put shoes on him and he walked around the room and showed off for the doctor.
![]() |
| Mom, can I wear this outfit all the time? |



No comments:
Post a Comment