How did this happen!? My baby was supposed to stay small and cuddly forever! Well, I guess he never really was small and he still is very cuddly...or at least attached thanks to separation anxiety.
This past year has gone by so quickly. It is funny to think about all those months of 17 minute naps thinking that bedtime would never come and now he is walking and saying "outside" and giving kisses. Each season truly has its joys that are new and different. Where are my Kleenex!?
 |
| I am not sure if I am supposed to like this or not. |
We had his first birthday party on January 21, two days before his birthday. A year ago on that day, this is what I looked like...not pretty, I know.
 |
| Hey, I was sick and gave birth 2 days after this picture was taken! Cut me some slack people! |
We celebrated in true Moeller fashion: lots of friends, lots of family, and lots of food!
 |
| My first pizza! I'm hooked! |
 |
| I remember how to do this from Christmas! Outta my way, Momma! |
 |
| This book is a real page turner! Will he ever find his train!? |
 |
| Just wetting the appetite for the deliciousness that is coming |
 |
| Um, if you'll get my mother. She knows I like my food cut into bite size pieces. |
 |
| Much better! Now I can stuff my face! |
 |
| I think I ate too much. |
 |
| It's my party and I'll cry if I want to about the fact that everyone is watching me. |
 |
| A certain little lady had no hesitation about enjoying her cupcake! |
 |
| I remember these boys' first birthdays...the little ones I mean. |
 |
| aw <3 |
After the party, we had tons of left over pizza (which lasted almost 2 weeks!) and cake (which may not have last as long...). Benjamin enjoyed his cake much more without so many eyes on him.
 |
| A little man can get used to eating like this! |
Thank you to our family who traveled in from out of state, our friends who crossed bridges and rivers (hehe, crazy Pittsburghers), and all of you who have encouraged and supported us over this past year.
 |
| Thanks! |
 |
| This feels strangely familiar... |
From Grandpa Bob: the pic next to bottom of this new batch is the best one I have seen of Ben with both of you. They are all very nice. thank you!!!
ReplyDelete