Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pumpkin carving and Trick-or-Treating

I am so excited to have come across these pictures! What joy it gives my heart to look through pictures and see what we were able to do despite the trial we were walking through.

In October, we carved a pumpkin for the first time in Ben's life and only the second time in our 5 year marriage! We went to a farm and picked it out. Ben did well considering he take a while to warm up to anything, especially if it is slimy.


Takin' care of business
Please note Aaron is using his hands and Ben is using a spoon to scoop. He may be too much like Mamma for his own good.
Even my son is laughing at me...
But I don't want to take a picture!
Hello, new friend.
We also took Benjamin trick-or-treating, which was so much fun!
Who had fun!? I don't see anyone having any fun.
Braving the cold for candy
At least I get to eat some of the candy you used my cuteness for!

No comments:

Post a Comment